TomTom / Teleatlas DX UK & Ireland 2013-2014 with Major Roads of Western Europe + Merian scout guide
|This is the latest TomTom / Teleatlas DX CD for UK and Ireland with Merian Scout guide and Major roads of western europe
*** FREE UK Shipping ***
Product Highlights: -
* ~100% detailed street network for united kingdom & Ireland including England, Wales, Scotland, Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland.
* Starting at your home and arriving at your exact location. Door-to-door route navigation in Great Britain, Belfast and Ireland means all your contacts, family and friends can be reached by choosing their house number.
* Over 643 000 km of road network covered (+ 2500 km).
* Feeling hungry, need to find a parking spot or want to top up on fuel? Count on around 175000 Points of Interest (POI) such as restaurants and car parks.
* Updates include lots of new information such as new streets, new residential areas, new traffic situations and much, much more.
UK: ~100% detailed street coverage, ~100% house numbers in mainland and Belfast
IRL ~100% detailed street coverage, ~100% house numbers
Please note that there is no UK TMC on tom Tom/Teleatlas disks.
Points of Interest
Major Roads of Western Europe (extra CD)
A, B, CH, D, DK, E**, F, I, L, NL, P
**without Canary Islands, Balearic Islands
DX-V, DX-N, DX-R 5, DX-R 52, DX-R 70, DX-R 4, RNS 4
Audi [Navigation Plus RNS4.X (>12.99)/Navigation BNS4.X (in A2/A3/TT>07.01, A4>11.00, A6>05.01, A8>01.01]
Ford [TravelPilot (>=03.01), MFD (>=01.01)]
Honda [TravelPilot DX-N]
Maserati Quattroporte (M139)
Mercedes-Benz [COMAND DX (CD based) in: C-Class (07.99 - 03.04), CL-Class (09.99 - 09.03), CLK-Class (04.99 - 06.04), E-Class (Lim.: 04.99 - 03.02) (T: 04.99 - 03.03), G-Class (06.00 - 04.07), M-Class (04.00 - 07.05), S-Class (09.99 - 09.03), SL (10.01 - 06.04)/not for use in Auto Pilot System or Audio 30/50 APS), or COMAND DVD based systems]
Peugeot [TravelPilot DX RNS 4]
Seat [DX DNS]
Volkswagen [MCD (>=11.00), MFD (>01.00), MFD Touareg, T5 Multivan]
All our disks are the genuine article.
NEVER use fake or copied disks. See this article for reasons why not; http://www.comand.co.uk/index.php/fake-and-copied-disks